Invented, developed and produced in
The system has many unique advantages, significant cost savings, and its ease of installation makes the product less dependant on costly and hard to find skilled trade workers. Here are some of them:
- Sections are made from two materials - EPS (expanded polystyrene) as the insulating wall core, and integrated galvanized steel construction studs for strength.
- We utilize a simple product series that is easily adaptable to most commercial or residential building uses including walls, foundation walls, foundation floors and roofs.
- Each Polycore product is custom cut and designed to ensure that when the product is delivered to your construction site there is virtually no waste, you are only given the exact amount of product needed for your project.
- All of our products are insulated and structural with out using wood, so there are less materials needed compared to traditional construction methods, and the product offers a higher than normal R value.
- Polycore Canada has the only EPS recycling system in Western Canada. This allows us to manufacture with no waste ending up in the landfill.
A Polycore house is a healthy house that eliminates mold potential and has virtually no maintenance requirements! We are dedicated to changing the building industry through our commitment to environmental leadership.
Check out our Basement Installation Slide Show in the Photo Galleries Area!